List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 8 2000 5:59pm
Subject:Re: Replace of Year Data Question
View as plain text  
At 1:49 PM -0400 09-08-2000, Thomas D. Palombo wrote:
>I've been trying to replace the year within a field from those that have
>been added in error. How can I use the "replace" command to correct the year
>within a date format of MM-DD-YYYY.
>For example: The data of 07-04-2100 was entered in several places and I
>would like it to be 07-04-2000.

MM-DD-YYYY is not a legal date format in MySQL.  Are you storing these
values as dates or as strings?

>Dr. Thomas D. Palombo
>Computer Science, PhD
>Planner / Strategist
>Resource Management Department
>Lucent Technologies
>(919) 463-3209

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Replace of Year Data QuestionThomas D. Palombo8 Sep
  • Re: Replace of Year Data QuestionPaul DuBois8 Sep
  • Re: Replace of Year Data QuestionSteve Ruby8 Sep
  • Re: Replace of Year Data QuestionThomas Basil11 Sep
    • RE: Replace of Year Data QuestionThomas D. Palombo11 Sep