MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Ho Date:June 9 1999 9:36pm
Subject:memory problem
View as plain text
Hi
I'm working with mysql and php3 for a few weeks now
and today i got the following error again (the 4th time in 3 weeks)

"ERROR 1135: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory,
you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug"

I'm definitely not out of memory
I have already done what's in the mysql manual
I upgraded the glibc of RedHat 5.1 (glibc 2.0.7-13) to 2.0.7-13

Does anyone know what is happening or what i should do?

Thanx

Thread
memory problemJames Ho10 Jun
  • memory problemMichael Widenius10 Jun