List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Date:June 9 1999 3:41pm
Subject:best language
View as plain text
I am contemplating a fairly simple database approach for a Virtual Server,
and have received some very good advice from people. Thank you.

It is a little bewildering, though, because I've heard PNP, Perl, Tcl, and
C mentioned as the way to go to accomplish hooking a database to the Web.

I'm wondering what resources people recommend to do further research on
MySQL and the languages: recommend the best books and Web sites.

I'm sure a lot of people who follow this list are interested in hearing
about the best resources out there.

Neil

Thread
best languageNeil9 Jun