List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Trucks Date:June 4 1999 9:15pm
Subject:Freebsd stumper with libmysqlclient.so.4
View as plain text
I run an app under OpenBSD in FreeBSD Compat mode. The latest binary I got
handed has been compiled needing this library: libmysqlclient.so.4 I
cannot find this file anywhere. I have tried several packages and I cannot
find the correct version of this library. Does anyone know where I can
find a copy of this file already built for FreeBSD?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you!

--
Jesse Trucks
jtrucks@stripped