List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Goff Date:May 5 2000 2:20pm
Subject:RE: I can not create second timestamp in my table!!
View as plain text
The problem statement, I think, is that the second timestamp column isn't
being set to the current time when the record is inserted with a null for
that column -- this has happened to me, and I still haven't figured out why.

- > I can not understand why it can not create time stamp at the creation of
- > new row.
-
- Only the first timestamp field in a table is automatically updated.
-
- Why would you want to have more than one timestamp be automatically
- updated?

Thread
I can not create second timestamp in my table!!Victor Alamo5 May
  • Re: I can not create second timestamp in my table!!Thimble Smith5 May
    • RE: I can not create second timestamp in my table!!Robert Goff5 May
      • RE: I can not create second timestamp in my table!!indrek siitan6 May
        • RE: I can not create second timestamp in my table!!Robert Goff6 May
  • Re: I can not create second timestamp in my table!!Paul DuBois6 May