MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Clark Date:March 26 2000 8:02pm
Subject:RE: MySQL SSL (with stunnel ??) anyone done it?
View as plain text
Are there any instructions on how to activate the new built in SSL option??
(I'm using latest 3.23 version now in a development environment)...

I've had a look at the code and see lots about VIO and HAVE_SSL...

It doesn't appear to be enabled by default either....

Has anybody got any experience with this?

Regards,

Matthew Clark.

Opinion on Database versus Unix Directory for Image Efficiencylkeeton26 Mar
Re: Opinion on Database versus Unix Directory for Image EfficiencyEd Carp26 Mar
  • Re: Opinion on Database versus Unix Directory for Image EfficiencyScott Hess26 Mar
  • Re: Opinion on Database versus Unix Directory for ImageEfficiencyJames Treworgy28 Mar
Re: Opinion on Database versus Unix Directory for Image EfficiencyEd Carp26 Mar
  • MySQL SSL (with stunnel ??) anyone done it?Matthew Clark26 Mar
    • Re: MySQL SSL (with stunnel ??) anyone done it?sinisa26 Mar
      • RE: MySQL SSL (with stunnel ??) anyone done it?Matthew Clark26 Mar
        • RE: MySQL SSL (with stunnel ??) anyone done it?Matthew Clark27 Mar
          • Re: MySQL SSL (with stunnel ??) anyone done it?Tonu Samuel27 Mar