MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nobles Corporation Date:March 26 2000 6:21pm
Subject:ORDER & GROUP crashes system
View as plain text
Yesterday March 25 we downloaded the current shareware version of MySQL
for Windows 98 (version 3.22.33). It was installed successfully and
evaluation was begun. We have the following reproducible problem to
report.

Doing a SELECT from console 'mysql' gives error "test signal" when using

"ORDER BY" phrase with Select.

Going into Debug: get DM0025 error attaching to process, but Visual C++
does open the debug window.

Get Unhandled exception in "mysqld-shareware.exe"
        0XC0000005: Access violation

View window indicates:
        C:\windows\system\GDI32.DLL
        C:\windows\system\ADVAPI32.DLL
        C:\windows\system\KERNEL32.DLL

Following this in InfoViewer gives page on "SQL Extended Fetch"

Also, get same bug and results when using "group" in select.

Is there another version which does not have this bug? Is there a work
around or fix?

Larry Nobles
Nobles Corporation
larryn@stripped

Thread
ORDER & GROUP crashes systemNobles Corporation26 Mar
  • Re: ORDER & GROUP crashes systemsinisa27 Mar