List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas B. Jones Date:May 10 1999 5:40pm
Subject:mysql jdbc drivers for DEC UNIX 4.0e
View as plain text
Hi,

I compiled with DEC UNIX 4.0e a simple test program for data base connectivity
to a mysql db. When I try to run it, I get the error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
        at SimpleSelect.main(Compiled Code)

I am using the java that came with 4.0e: java version "1.1.6-2".
From looking through /usr/lib/classes.zip, I can find nothing
that relates to jdbc or odbc.

I am not sure if I should be posting this question here, but thought it
was appropriate since I was try to do a mysql select with my program.

Does any one have any pointers to where I should get started so? I guess I
need to download some things :-)? I am not to familiar with ODBC, just getting
started with it.

Thanks for any help,
Cheers,
Douglas
Thread
mysql jdbc drivers for DEC UNIX 4.0eDouglas B. Jones10 May
  • Re: mysql jdbc drivers for DEC UNIX 4.0eChristian Mack10 May