MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William Urquhart Date:May 7 1999 1:05pm
Subject:Aaarhh! What is going on...
View as plain text
Hi all,

	I have written a very simple script (attached) that takes two variables
from an html page (attached). These variables then form part of a SQL
statement, but when I print the statement it comes out as utter rubbish, and
the query always fails.

	Granted, I'm a novice at this PHP / mySQL thing but this is doing my head
in. Can someone please help me with this before it drives me to distraction.

Thanks in advance.

William.

Thread
Aaarhh! What is going on...William Urquhart7 May
  • Aaarhh! What is going on...Jani Tolonen7 May