List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven M. Schultz Date:January 21 2000 7:05pm
Subject:Re: Best commercial Server for Linux
View as plain text
Hi -

> 	You might want to look at the Micro 6200 line of servers.  They are

	Darn - the keyboard missed a character on me.

	That should read "Micron 6200" - sorry about that.

	There are other companies that package the Intel SC450NX server
	board.

	Steven Schultz
	sms@stripped

Thread
Best commercial Server for LinuxAndreas Vierengel21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxHunter Hillegas21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxFredrick Bartlett21 Jan
    • RE: Best commercial Server for Linuxpopuptent24 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxDaniel Koch21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxRuben I Safir21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxMatt \"TrollBoy\" Wiseman21 Jan
Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxSteven M. Schultz21 Jan
Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxSteven M. Schultz21 Jan