List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fredrick Bartlett Date:January 21 2000 4:43pm
Subject:Re: Best commercial Server for Linux
View as plain text
Check out Network Engines @ www.networkengines.com
They are only dual CPU, but you can cluster 255 systems, each box supports 2
meg ram and they are shipped with LINUX, NT, SOLARIS

Andreas Vierengel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my company wants me to buy an Intel-based Server with >= 4 CPU's.
> Primary task is MySQL on Linux-SMP.
>
> I heard about Servers from HP and IBM.
> Can Linux already support >= 4 CPU's stable ?
> How much memory would you prefer ?
> Our minimum is 1GB. What about the 1GB limit ?
> Has somebody experience with servers from these companies, or other ?
>
> --Andy

Best commercial Server for LinuxAndreas Vierengel21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxHunter Hillegas21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxFredrick Bartlett21 Jan
    • RE: Best commercial Server for Linuxpopuptent24 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxDaniel Koch21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxRuben I Safir21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxMatt \"TrollBoy\" Wiseman21 Jan
Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxSteven M. Schultz21 Jan
Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxSteven M. Schultz21 Jan