List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andreas Vierengel Date:January 21 2000 4:27pm
Subject:Best commercial Server for Linux
View as plain text
Hi,

my company wants me to buy an Intel-based Server with >= 4 CPU's.
Primary task is MySQL on Linux-SMP.

I heard about Servers from HP and IBM.
Can Linux already support >= 4 CPU's stable ?
How much memory would you prefer ?
Our minimum is 1GB. What about the 1GB limit ?
Has somebody experience with servers from these companies, or other ?

--Andy
Thread
Best commercial Server for LinuxAndreas Vierengel21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxHunter Hillegas21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxFredrick Bartlett21 Jan
    • RE: Best commercial Server for Linuxpopuptent24 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxDaniel Koch21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxRuben I Safir21 Jan
  • Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxMatt \"TrollBoy\" Wiseman21 Jan
Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxSteven M. Schultz21 Jan
Re: Best commercial Server for LinuxSteven M. Schultz21 Jan