List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bjorn Munch Date:February 1 2019 7:22pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Backup 8.0.15 has been released
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Enterprise Backup 8.0.15, a new version of the online MySQL backup
tool, is now available for download from the My Oracle Support (MOS) website
as our latest GA release. This release will be available on eDelivery (OSDC)
after the next upload cycle. MySQL Enterprise Backup is a commercial
extension to the MySQL family of products.

MySQL Enterprise Backup 8.0.15 supports only the MySQL Server 8.0.15.
For earlier versions of MySQL 8.0, use the MySQL Enterprise Backup
version with the same version number as the server. For MySQL server
5.7, please use MySQL Enterprise Backup 4.1 and for MySQL Server 5.6
and 5.5, please use MySQL Enterprise Backup 3.12.

A brief summary of the changes in MySQL Enterprise Backup (MEB)
version 8.0.15 is given below.

Enjoy!

------

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Backup 8.0.15 (2019-02-01)

   This release contains no functional changes and is published
   to align version number with the MySQL Server 8.0.15 release.
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Backup 8.0.15 has been releasedBjorn Munch1 Feb 2019