MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cheng-Wei Cheng Date:January 6 2000 12:14am
Subject:Sequential Updates
View as plain text
I have three update in a row from php
would that cause any problem?
I see that as one of the to do in mysql so I am a bit concerned

thanks
cheng
Thread
Request for opinions regarding perfomance (LONG)Leonard Rosenbeck6 Jan
  • RE: Request for opinions regarding perfomance (LONG)Cheng-Wei Cheng6 Jan
    • RE: Request for opinions regarding perfomance (LONG)sinisa6 Jan
  • Sequential UpdatesCheng-Wei Cheng6 Jan
    • Re: Sequential UpdatesSasha Pachev6 Jan
  • Re: Request for opinions regarding perfomance (LONG)Sasha Pachev6 Jan
    • Re: Request for opinions regarding perfomance (SHORT)Mark Zieg6 Jan
  • Re: Request for opinions regarding perfomance (LONG)Benjamin Pflugmann7 Jan
    • How do I..Cheng-Wei Cheng7 Jan
      • Re: How do I..sinisa7 Jan
      • Re: How do I..Paul DuBois7 Jan
Re: Sequential UpdatesSasha Pachev6 Jan