MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lars Nielsen Date:January 21 2018 8:37pm
Subject:Examples of savepoints and transactions
View as plain text
Hi,
I have a system that uses begin and commit transactions. It works like a dream! ;)
Now I want to test it by creating test data. This how ever cannot be rolled back. I think
the solution for rolling back test data is to use savepoints and rollback. I think it is
hard to find examples of this scenario. Are there some good guides or tutorials out there
somewhere? Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards
Lars Nielsen
Thread
Examples of savepoints and transactionsLars Nielsen21 Jan
  • Re: Examples of savepoints and transactionsshawn l.green22 Jan
    • Re: Examples of savepoints and transactionsLars Nielsen23 Jan
      • Re: Examples of savepoints and transactionsJohan De Meersman24 Jan
        • Re: Examples of savepoints and transactionsLars Nielsen24 Jan
        • Re: Examples of savepoints and transactionsshawn l.green24 Jan