MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Mueller Date:April 30 2015 9:42pm
Subject:create_time
View as plain text
I had thought that MySQL  remembers the date when a table is first created
and stores it in the create_time column of Information Schema. But this
doesn¹t seem to be the case.On my machine it seems to record the date of
most recent access. Which seems odd.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way of finding the date when a
table was first created?

Thread
create_timeMartin Mueller30 Apr
  • Re: create_timePothanaboyina Trimurthy1 May
    • Re: create_timeMartin Mueller1 May
      • Re: create_timePothanaboyina Trimurthy1 May
        • Re: create_timeJohan De Meersman4 May
          • Re: create_timeJohan De Meersman4 May
            • Re: create_timeMartin Mueller4 May
              • Re: create_timeGary Armani4 May