MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:July 4 2014 6:00pm
Subject:Doubts tuning MySQL Percona Server 5.5
View as plain text
Hi list,

I have some doubts adjusting some MySQL variables.
​ I have checked MySQL status and maybe I should to increase some variables

For example:
InnoDB log waits is 103; innodb_log_buffer_size is 8M --> Maybe the next
best value could be 16M?
Table cache hit rate is 12%; Open_tables is 627; table_open_cache is 1024
--> Maybe the next best value could be 2048?
Key buffer hit rate is 93.7%; I have some queries that not using indexes ..
join_buffer_size is 4M --> Next best value? Maybe 8M and then check it
again?

That's all.

I hope your advices.

Regards,

Antonio.

Thread
Doubts tuning MySQL Percona Server 5.5Antonio Fernández Pérez4 Jul
  • Re: Doubts tuning MySQL Percona Server 5.5Johan De Meersman5 Jul
    • Re: Doubts tuning MySQL Percona Server 5.5Antonio Fernández Pérez7 Jul
      • Re: Doubts tuning MySQL Percona Server 5.5Johan De Meersman7 Jul