MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:September 9 2010 9:23pm
Subject:Table design help
View as plain text
Hi all,

Needing some advice on my tables design.

Basically I am designing a soccer application, and have a table which
contains player_bids (the values of which a player costs to be transferred
between clubs).  Can someone please offer some input on the best way in
which I should design the financial table for each team to hold the teams
current balance,historic financial information in terms of player wages and
how best I should link it to the players_bids table, if I should at all ?
 Other information storage in the financial table would be things like prize
money, gate receipts etc

Thanks for any help.

Cheers
Neil