MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:February 25 2010 8:36pm
Subject:Re: Index analyser
View as plain text
Bryan,

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Cantwell, Bryan
<bcantwell@stripped> wrote:

> Ya, that one is helpful... just trying to land on a solution like I've seen in other
> DB's that have index-advisor that listens and creates what it thinks is the perfect
> indexes ... but thx...

I know exactly what you are thinking of.  I used to live and breathe
SQL Server.  Nothing similar exists for MySQL to the best of my
(reasonably extensive) knowledge.  But it's a great idea for a future
Maatkit tool, or a plug-in for mk-query-digest.

- Baron
Thread
Index analyserBryan Cantwell23 Feb
  • Re: Index analysermos23 Feb
    • RE: Index analyserBryan Cantwell24 Feb
      • RE: Index analyserAndrew Braithwaite24 Feb
        • RE: Index analyserAndrew Braithwaite24 Feb
      • Re: Index analyserBaron Schwartz25 Feb
Re: Index analyseredberg23 Feb