MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Proal Date:January 19 2010 5:42am
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicated
View as plain text
Hi Manasi

Yes, you only need the repl_slave_priv,  the show grants should give you
something like:
GRANT REPLICATION SLAVE ON *.* TO 'replication'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY
PASSWORD '...'

If thats ok, have check your binlog and relay binlog to see if them
contain the delete statements?
Im trying to figure out whats wrong.

Carlos

On 1/18/2010 11:06 PM, Manasi Save wrote:
> Dear Carlos,
>
> Thanks for the response. But I haven't gave any privileges besides
> repl_slave priv to user replication and replication2 respectively.
> So does that amke any difference really?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Regards,
> Manasi Save
>
> Quoting Carlos Proal <carlos.proal@stripped>:
>>
>> I dont see anything unusual or missing on your config file and as the
>> only thing missing are deletes, i think that might be a permission
>> issue.
>> Can you check out the grants for your replication users and see if they
>> have full permissions granted ?
>>
>> mysql> show grants for xxxxx;
>>
>> where is xxxxx is replication and replication2 respectively.
>> Carlos
>>

>> On 1/18/2010 1:35 AM, Manasi Save wrote:
>> > Hi Anand,
>> >
>> > Please find below my configuration file of both the masters:
>> >
>> > ON MASTER 1:
>> >
>> > [mysqld]
>> > datadir=/var/lib/mysql/
>> > socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
>> > old_passwords=1
>> >
>> > log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log
>> > #binlog-do-db=<database name>      # input the database which should
>> > be replicated
>> > binlog-ignore-db=mysql            # input the database that should be
>> > ignored for replication
>> > binlog-ignore-db=test
>> > log-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.index
>> > log_slave_updates
>> >
>> > server-id=2
>> >
>> > auto_increment_increment=2
>> > auto_increment_offset=1
>> >
>> > #information for becoming slave. > master-host = 192.168.1.1
>> > master-user = replication
>> > master-password = replication
>> > master-port = 3306
>> >
>> > [mysql.server]
>> > user=mysql
>> >
>> > [mysqld_safe]
>> > err-log=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.log
>> > pid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
>> >
>> > ON MASTER 2:
>> >
>> > [mysqld]
>> > datadir=/var/lib/mysql/
>> > socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
>> > old_passwords=1
>> >
>> > log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log
>> > #binlog-do-db=<database name>      # input the database which should
>> > be replicated
>> > binlog-ignore-db=mysql            # input the database that should be
>> > ignored for replication
>> > binlog-ignore-db=test
>> > log-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.index
>> > log_slave_updates
>> >
>> > server-id=1
>> >
>> > auto_increment_increment=2
>> > auto_increment_offset=2
>> >
>> > #information for becoming slave. > master-host = 192.168.1.2
>> > master-user = replication2
>> > master-password = replication2
>> > master-port = 3306
>> >
>> > [mysql.server]
>> > user=mysql
>> >
>> > [mysqld_safe]
> [...]

Thread
MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save16 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedSuresh Kuna19 Jan