MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:January 19 2010 5:06am
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicated
View as plain text
Dear Carlos,

Thanks for the response. But I haven't gave any privileges besides
repl_slave priv to user replication and replication2 respectively.

So does that amke any difference really?

Thanks in advance.

Manasi Save

Quoting Carlos Proal <carlos.proal@stripped>:

> I dont see anything unusual or missing on your config file and as the
> only thing missing are deletes, i think that might be a permission issue.
>
> Can you check out the grants for your replication users and see if they
> have full permissions granted ?
>
> mysql> show grants for xxxxx;
>
> where is xxxxx is replication and replication2 respectively.
>
> Carlos
>

> On 1/18/2010 1:35 AM, Manasi Save wrote:
> > Hi Anand,
> >
> > Please find below my configuration file of both the masters:
> >
> > ON MASTER 1:
> >
> > [mysqld]
> > datadir=/var/lib/mysql/
> > socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
> > old_passwords=1
> >
> > log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log
> > #binlog-do-db=<database name>      # input the database which should
> > be replicated
> > binlog-ignore-db=mysql            # input the database that should be
> > ignored for replication
> > binlog-ignore-db=test
> > log-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.index
> > log_slave_updates
> >
> > server-id=2
> >
> > auto_increment_increment=2
> > auto_increment_offset=1
> >
> > #information for becoming slave.
> > master-host = 192.168.1.1
> > master-user = replication
> > master-password = replication
> > master-port = 3306
> >
> > [mysql.server]
> > user=mysql
> >
> > [mysqld_safe]
> > err-log=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.log
> > pid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
> >
> > ON MASTER 2:
> >
> > [mysqld]
> > datadir=/var/lib/mysql/
> > socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
> > old_passwords=1
> >
> > log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log
> > #binlog-do-db=<database name>      # input the database which should
> > be replicated
> > binlog-ignore-db=mysql            # input the database that should be
> > ignored for replication
> > binlog-ignore-db=test
> > log-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.index
> > log_slave_updates
> >
> > server-id=1
> >
> > auto_increment_increment=2
> > auto_increment_offset=2
> >
> > #information for becoming slave.
> > master-host = 192.168.1.2
> > master-user = replication2
> > master-password = replication2
> > master-port = 3306
> >
> > [mysql.server]
> > user=mysql
> >
> > [mysqld_safe]
> > err-log=/var/var/lib/mysql/mysql.log
> > pid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
> >
> > Please let me know if I need to add any parameter to enable this
> > replication.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Manasi Save
> >

> > Quoting Anand kumar :

> [...]

Thread
MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save16 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedSuresh Kuna19 Jan