List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Proal Date:January 19 2010 1:22am
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicated
View as plain text
I dont see anything unusual or missing on your config file and as the
only thing missing are deletes, i think that might be a permission issue.

Can you check out the grants for your replication users and see if they
have full permissions granted ?

mysql> show grants for xxxxx;

where is xxxxx is replication and replication2 respectively.

Carlos

On 1/18/2010 1:35 AM, Manasi Save wrote:
> Hi Anand,
>
> Please find below my configuration file of both the masters:
>
> ON MASTER 1:
>
> [mysqld]
> datadir=/var/lib/mysql/
> socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
> old_passwords=1
>
> log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log
> #binlog-do-db=<database name>      # input the database which should
> be replicated
> binlog-ignore-db=mysql            # input the database that should be
> ignored for replication
> binlog-ignore-db=test
> log-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.index
> log_slave_updates
>
> server-id=2
>
> auto_increment_increment=2
> auto_increment_offset=1
>
> #information for becoming slave.
> master-host = 192.168.1.1
> master-user = replication
> master-password = replication
> master-port = 3306
>
> [mysql.server]
> user=mysql
>
> [mysqld_safe]
> err-log=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.log
> pid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
>
> ON MASTER 2:
>
> [mysqld]
> datadir=/var/lib/mysql/
> socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
> old_passwords=1
>
> log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log
> #binlog-do-db=<database name>      # input the database which should
> be replicated
> binlog-ignore-db=mysql            # input the database that should be
> ignored for replication
> binlog-ignore-db=test
> log-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.index
> log_slave_updates
>
> server-id=1
>
> auto_increment_increment=2
> auto_increment_offset=2
>
> #information for becoming slave.
> master-host = 192.168.1.2
> master-user = replication2
> master-password = replication2
> master-port = 3306
>
> [mysql.server]
> user=mysql
>
> [mysqld_safe]
> err-log=/var/var/lib/mysql/mysql.log
> pid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
>
> Please let me know if I need to add any parameter to enable this
> replication.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Manasi Save
>

> Quoting Anand kumar :
>
>     can you give us the configuration(.cnf) file from both the masters ?
>     --Anand
>     On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Manasi Save
>     <manasi.save@stripped
>     <mailto:manasi.save@stripped>> wrote:
>
>         Hi All,
>

>         I have configured MySQL Master-Master Replication on my
>         servers. When I am inserting or updating any data in a regular
>         table the data is getting replicated.

> [...]

Thread
MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save16 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedSuresh Kuna19 Jan