MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:January 18 2010 7:35am
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicated
View as plain text
Hi Anand,
Please find below my configuration file of both the masters:
ON MASTER 1:
[mysqld]datadir=/var/lib/mysql/socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sockold_passwords=1
log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log#binlog-do-db=      # input the
database which should be replicatedbinlog-ignore-db=mysql            #
input the database that should be ignored for
replicationbinlog-ignore-db=testlog-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.indexlog_slave_updates
server-id=2
auto_increment_increment=2auto_increment_offset=1
#information for becoming slave.master-host = 192.168.1.1master-user =
replicationmaster-password = replicationmaster-port = 3306
[mysql.server]user=mysql
[mysqld_safe]err-log=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.logpid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
ON MASTER 2:
[mysqld]datadir=/var/lib/mysql/socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sockold_passwords=1
log-bin=/usr/local/mysql/bin.log#binlog-do-db=      # input the
database which should be replicatedbinlog-ignore-db=mysql            #
input the database that should be ignored for
replicationbinlog-ignore-db=testlog-bin-index=/usr/local/mysql/log-bin.indexlog_slave_updates
server-id=1
auto_increment_increment=2auto_increment_offset=2
#information for becoming slave.master-host = 192.168.1.2master-user =
replication2master-password = replication2master-port = 3306
[mysql.server]user=mysql
[mysqld_safe]err-log=/var/var/lib/mysql/mysql.logpid-file=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.privatedns.com.pid
Please let me know if I need to add any parameter to enable this replication.
Thanks in advance.

  Manasi Save

Quoting Anand kumar :

       can you give us the configuration(.cnf) file from both the
masters ?   --Anand