MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:January 16 2010 9:36am
Subject:MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicated
View as plain text
Hi All,

I have configured MySQL Master-Master Replication on my servers. When I am inserting or
updating any data in a regular table the data is getting replicated.

But When I am doing delete on that same table. the data is only getting deleted only on
the server where I am doing delete. but it is not getting replicated on its slave.

Even if I am doing truncate it is not getting replicated. Can anyone provide any input on
this?

Thanks in advance.

 Manasi Save

MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save16 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedManasi Save19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedCarlos Proal19 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Replication Delete is not gettting replicatedSuresh Kuna19 Jan