MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shain Miley Date:January 9 2009 5:46pm
Subject:Re: Mysql Replication out of sync
View as plain text
Jose,
Thank you very much...I found that fix a few minutes before I read your
email...however I really appreciate your assistance.

Just an FYI to anyone one else though...I had to skip a total of 2
queries (I executed  SET GLOBAL SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER = 1;  two times)
because of the particular query I had problems with...

Thanks again,

Shain

Jose Julian Buda wrote:
> maybe if you put on the slave server :
>
> mysql> STOP SLAVE;
> mysql> SET GLOBAL SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER = 1;
> mysql> START SLAVE;
>
> then just to check take a look at this lines :
>
> mysql> show slave status\G;
>            Slave_IO_Running: Yes
>           Slave_SQL_Running: Yes
>

> it will restart the replication, but you have to check then why this happened, just
> in case...

Thread
long login times?Jed Reynolds6 Jan
  • Re: long login times?Jim Ginn6 Jan
    • Re: long login times?Jed Reynolds6 Jan
      • Mysql Replication out of syncShain Miley9 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Replication out of syncJose Julian Buda9 Jan
    • Re: Mysql Replication out of syncShain Miley9 Jan