MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:August 15 2008 6:54pm
Subject:Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008
View as plain text
.NET connector is fine.  ODBC should be ok but I'm not 100% sure.

Jesse wrote:
> We will be purchasing a server pretty soon with Windows Server 2008 on
> it. I have heard that MySQL is not compatible with WS2008.  Is that
> true?  I've also seen instructions for installing MySQL 5.1 on WS2008.
> Is 5.1 compatible, but earlier versions are not?
>
> We run ASP and ASP.Net applications on our servers now, and the new
> server will be used for the same. So, what about the MySQL .Net
> connector and the ODBC Driver?  Are they compatible with WS2008?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

Thread
MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Jesse15 Aug
  • Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Reggie Burnett15 Aug
  • Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Jesse15 Aug
    • Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Reggie Burnett15 Aug