MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:August 15 2008 6:38pm
Subject:MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008
View as plain text
We will be purchasing a server pretty soon with Windows Server 2008 on it.
I have heard that MySQL is not compatible with WS2008.  Is that true?  I've
also seen instructions for installing MySQL 5.1 on WS2008.  Is 5.1
compatible, but earlier versions are not?

We run ASP and ASP.Net applications on our servers now, and the new server
will be used for the same. So, what about the MySQL .Net connector and the
ODBC Driver?  Are they compatible with WS2008?

Thanks,
Jesse

Thread
MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Jesse15 Aug
  • Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Reggie Burnett15 Aug
  • Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Jesse15 Aug
    • Re: MySQL compatibility with Windows Server 2008Reggie Burnett15 Aug