MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dpgirago Date:March 10 2008 3:58pm
Subject:Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
View as plain text
> Its example line is

>     mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo | mysql -u root mysql

> There's a trailing "mysql", which specifies the "mysql" database.
> It also specifies all zoneinfo, not "America/".

Thanks, Tim. I totally missed the trailing mysql. Duh!

--David.

Thread
No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqldpgirago10 Mar
  • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlDaniel Brown10 Mar
    • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlTim McDaniel10 Mar
      • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlDaniel Brown10 Mar
  • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlTim McDaniel10 Mar
Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqldpgirago10 Mar