MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dpgirago Date:March 10 2008 3:07pm
Subject:No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
View as plain text
I'm getting an error trying to run this command:

root>  mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/ | mysql -u xxx -p
xxx

ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 1: No database selected

Funny thing is I know I've run this on 2 other servers with identical
software without issue, however I see that I've run yum update on this box
but not on the other two.

/var/log> "Nov 13 14:51:58 Updated: tzdata.noarch 2007h-1.el5"

OS: CentOS 5
Mysql Version: 5.0.22

Google not helping much with this.

Kinda stumped...

--David.
Thread
No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqldpgirago10 Mar
  • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlDaniel Brown10 Mar
    • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlTim McDaniel10 Mar
      • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlDaniel Brown10 Mar
  • Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlTim McDaniel10 Mar
Re: No database selected error when running mysql_tzinfo_to_sqldpgirago10 Mar