MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:February 11 2008 1:14am
Subject:Re: Large Database Performance - Reference Sites?
View as plain text
You will likely need to be a lot more specific about what you are asking
for here, David.  What is a "large select"?  What constitutes a "large
update"?  What number of joined tables composes a "multi join" in your
specific case?  What is "text functionality"?

-jay

David Stoller wrote:
> Can Someone with Large Databases (100million records 20K-row avg  )X5
>
> contact me for some questions, regarding performance on:
>     1. Text functionality
>     2. Performance
>                   large selects
>                   multi joins
>                   large updates
>                   bulk inserts
>

> Best Regards,
> David.Stoller@stripped <mailto:David.Stoller@stripped>
> R & D DBA
> Malha Technology Park
> Jerusalem 91481, Israel
> 972-2-6499241

Thread
Large Database Performance - Reference Sites?David Stoller10 Feb
  • Re: Large Database Performance - Reference Sites?Jay Pipes11 Feb