MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:January 7 2008 11:46am
Subject:Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLE
View as plain text
Hi all,

There is no errors. the log_error file is blank

Thanks,
Prajapati

On Jan 4, 2008 5:46 PM, Moon's Father <yueliangdao0608@stripped> wrote:

> You should paste all your error messages here.
>

> On Jan 4, 2008 7:29 PM, Vitaliy Okulov <vitaliy.okulov@stripped> wrote:
>
> > You must copy all files from old location, probably /var/lib/mysql to
> > /data/mysqldata/.
> > Also open your mysql error log file & read it.
> >

> > 2008/1/4, Krishna Chandra Prajapati < prajapatikc@stripped>:
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I was trying to change the data directory of mysql on debian. I have
> > added
> > > two thins in my.cnf
> > > innodb_data_home_dir = /data/mysqldata/
> > > datadir = /data/mysqldata/
> > >
> > > Then restarted mysql server. mysql shows there is no innodb storage
> > engine
> > > available. after then i again verified my.cnf. all skip-innodb is
> > > commented.
> > > I don't understand whats screwy is going on. Same thing i have tested
> > on
> > > linux fedora its works properly. Whats wrong with debian.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > --
> > > Krishna Chandra Prajapati
> > >

> --
> I'm a mysql DBA in china.
> More about me just visit here:
> http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn

Thread
INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEKrishna Chandra Prajapati4 Jan
  • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEAnanda Kumar4 Jan
  • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEVitaliy Okulov4 Jan
    • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEMoon's Father4 Jan
      • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEKrishna Chandra Prajapati7 Jan