MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:January 4 2008 5:18am
Subject:INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLE
View as plain text
Hi All,

I was trying to change the data directory of mysql on debian. I have added
two thins in my.cnf
innodb_data_home_dir = /data/mysqldata/
datadir = /data/mysqldata/

Then restarted mysql server. mysql shows there is no innodb storage engine
available. after then i again verified my.cnf. all skip-innodb is commented.
I don't understand whats screwy is going on. Same thing i have tested on
linux fedora its works properly. Whats wrong with debian.

Thanks,
--
Krishna Chandra Prajapati

Thread
INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEKrishna Chandra Prajapati4 Jan
  • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEAnanda Kumar4 Jan
  • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEVitaliy Okulov4 Jan
    • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEMoon's Father4 Jan
      • Re: INNODB ENGINE NOT AVAILABLEKrishna Chandra Prajapati7 Jan