MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Faircloth Date:September 30 2007 10:36am
Subject:Having trouble storing monetary values...
View as plain text
Hi, all.

I'm having trouble storing monetary values.

When MySQL 5.0 stores the entered value of 5.23,

it storing it as 5, dropping off the values after the decimal.

The field is the decimal type with 2 specified as the number

of values to store after the decimal.

Can anyone provide some clues on how to set up the field

or any other changes I need to make to properly store

the monetary values?

Thanks,

Rick

Thread
Having trouble storing monetary values...Rick Faircloth30 Sep
  • Re: Having trouble storing monetary values...Baron Schwartz30 Sep
Re: Having trouble storing monetary values...Baron Schwartz1 Oct
  • RE: Having trouble storing monetary values...Rick Faircloth1 Oct