MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:May 9 2007 3:35pm
Subject:Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errors
View as plain text
We also have random lost connections on simple queries, but we are running
MySQL v5.024a on Windows XP. We've checked the logs and nothing abnormal
has turned up and we're using only MyISAM tables with InnoDb disabled.

The only thing that I could suggest is to look for other copies of
libmysql.dll and make sure you don't have an older version on your path.
3rd party products like to install older copies of these files.

As for me, I'll have to upgrade MySQL in the hopes of correcting the
problem. It is a PIA to come in in the morning only to find the overnight
job has hung because a simple query has lost the connection. :(

Mike
Thread
Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens9 May
  • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsMichael Dykman9 May
    • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens9 May
      • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsMichael Dykman9 May
        • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsmos9 May
        • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens9 May
  • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsMathieu Bruneau10 May
    • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens10 May
      • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens10 May
        • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsmos10 May
          • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens10 May
            • Re: Mysterious 'Lost connection' errorsJon Ribbens11 May