MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:January 18 2007 6:46am
Subject:Re: MySQL Administrator problem
View as plain text
I don't have any way of selecting a host. I only have one host on my system and I don't
see anything in the program that explicitly shows me where to select the host.

>>> Igor Alexandrov <alexandrov@stripped> 1/17/07 9:30 PM >>>

Thread
MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemColin Charles18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemIgor Alexandrov18 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemDaniel Culver19 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed19 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemKevin Spencer21 Jan
      • Re: MySQL Administrator problemDaniel Culver21 Jan
Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan