MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:January 18 2007 6:33am
Subject:Re: MySQL Administrator problem
View as plain text
There was already a bug report submitted. That's where I found other users that have the
same problem.

Ed Reed wrote:
> Unable to manage user accounts through MySQL Administrator 1.2.8. I've found that I'm
> not the only one with this problem but no one seems to have an answer for it.

Have you reported a bug to bugs.mysql.com ?

kind regards

--
Colin Charles, Community Engineer
MySQL AB, Melbourne, Australia, www.mysql.com

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/

Thread
MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemColin Charles18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemIgor Alexandrov18 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemDaniel Culver19 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed19 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemKevin Spencer21 Jan
      • Re: MySQL Administrator problemDaniel Culver21 Jan
Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan