MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:January 18 2007 12:49am
Subject:MySQL Administrator problem
View as plain text
Unable to manage user accounts through MySQL Administrator 1.2.8. I've found that I'm not
the only one with this problem but no one seems to have an answer for it.

The problem is that when you select a user in the user list of the prog the user's detail
don't appear on the right side so that they can be edited. If I right click on the user in
the list then the only enabled options are Add, Refresh and Show Hosts. If I add a user,
there's nothing else I can do it. The new user shows up in the list but I can't modify it
or delete it. I'm logged in a root. I don't know what else to do.

Any thoughts?

Thread
MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemColin Charles18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemIgor Alexandrov18 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Administrator problemDaniel Culver19 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed19 Jan
    • Re: MySQL Administrator problemKevin Spencer21 Jan
      • Re: MySQL Administrator problemDaniel Culver21 Jan
Re: MySQL Administrator problemEd Reed18 Jan