MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shain Lee Date:November 16 2006 10:51am
Subject:Contents storing in mysql
View as plain text
Hi ,

I wanted to store images , musics, videos ..etc in mysql database.storing contents as
content type BLOB  , i  don't have any issues with that setup.
But ,   now i need to store that contents in folders and should be kept the contents path
with referrence of    contents file name .

for eample , if i have a image called  sky.jpg . and that image stored in the
/usr/local/wallpapers/sky.jpg.
In  my database , i have defined fields like , filename , filesize, imagepath,
contenttype.

How can i do that ?
can you give me any help ful links ?

Thanx in advance,
Shaine.

 All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.
Thread
Contents storing in mysqlShain Lee16 Nov
  • RE: Contents storing in mysqlJerry Schwartz16 Nov
  • Re: Contents storing in mysqlcolbey16 Nov