List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Sims Date:September 20 2006 4:53pm
Subject:Re: How to delete all rows....
View as plain text
You might also look at TRUNCATE table...

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/truncate.html

I believe that DELETE will not reclaim the storage space while
TRUNCATE does, although I didn't see that in the documentation when I
looked just now... ?

Douglas Sims
Doug@stripped

On Sep 20, 2006, at 2:55 AM, Peter Lauri wrote:

> DELETE FROM table

How to delete all rows....ravi.karatagi20 Sep
  • Re: How to delete all rows....Dan Trainor20 Sep
  • Re: How to delete all rows....Praj20 Sep
  • RE: How to delete all rows....Peter Lauri20 Sep
Re: How to delete all rows....Chris20 Sep
RE: How to delete all rows....Peter Lauri20 Sep
RE: How to delete all rows....cknipe20 Sep
RE: How to delete all rows....Pradeep Chandru20 Sep
Re: How to delete all rows....Douglas Sims20 Sep
Re: How to delete all rows....CBTS) GEAE20 Sep
  • Re: How to delete all rows....Chris21 Sep
Re: How to delete all rows....Dilipkumar22 Sep
  • Re: How to delete all rows....Chris26 Sep
    • Re: How to delete all rows....mos26 Sep
      • Re: How to delete all rows....Chris26 Sep