MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ferindo Middleton Date:June 27 2006 8:38pm
Subject:Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processed
View as plain text
Well that's good to know. This is a InnoDB engine db. I did try specifying
the how the fields and lines in the file are terminated to the LOAD DATA
INFILE program but I still get the same error message.

Still have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I was getting errors where the
program was complaining about various type mismatches with the data I'm
complaining tht I had bad data types after I made all the fixes and now it
just shows this error mesage when attempting to load the data into
the table:  ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or
processed

Ferindo

--
Ferindo Middleton
Technical Lead - Research and AUI Infrastructure Development
Sleekcollar Software

Thread
error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton23 Jun
  • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data -zero rows fetched, selected, or processedGerald L. Clark23 Jun
    • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton23 Jun
      • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton26 Jun
        • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data -zero rows fetched, selected, or processedDan Buettner26 Jun
          • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton27 Jun