MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ferindo Middleton Date:June 23 2006 7:33pm
Subject:error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processed
View as plain text
I'm trying to load data into a table from a file but I get an error message:

ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processed

This error message isn't very specific as to what is going wrong and I have
no idea what it is about the data file that is wrong. Of course, I know that
there is in fact data in the file and that it is proper data types matching
the table structure so I don't know why this error message is occuring or
what it is about the file that's stopping it from being loaded.

--
justferindo

Thread
error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton23 Jun
  • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data -zero rows fetched, selected, or processedGerald L. Clark23 Jun
    • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton23 Jun
      • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton26 Jun
        • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data -zero rows fetched, selected, or processedDan Buettner26 Jun
          • Re: error loading data from file > ERROR 1329 (02000): No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processedFerindo Middleton27 Jun