List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Orner Date:May 19 2006 4:40pm
Subject:Sparse 1.0b - framework for MySQL programs
View as plain text
    I'd like to announce the first release of Sparse, a new way to
create MySQL programs without actually programming anything! Sparse
takes care of handling the SQL data, navigation, displaying errors,
input validation, and caching. Using a few extra HTML tags allows
surprising power, yet remains easy to use and very customizable. It can
save a lot of time and effort during development! It's especially
well-suited for creating admin back-ends of sites that use MySQL.
    This means that you can actually create entire MySQL-backed programs
without using a single line of PHP code. However, more complex forms and
queries can be easily integrated with PHP code as well.

The Sparse homepage is here: http://sparse-php.sourceforge.net/

    Besides looking for beta testers, I'd also like to know the best way
to spread the word about it, so if anyone has any comments or help they
can offer, please do so!
    Thanks!

--Daniel Orner

Thread
Sparse 1.0b - framework for MySQL programsDaniel Orner19 May
  • Re: Sparse 1.0b - framework for MySQL programsKeith Roberts20 May
    • Re: Sparse 1.0b - framework for MySQL programsDaniel Orner22 May
      • Re: Sparse 1.0b - framework for MySQL programsKeith Roberts22 May