List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Lauri Date:February 14 2006 9:03am
Subject:Converting database and its tables to UTF-8
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a database with around 40 tables that needs to be converted to UTF-8
to support multi languages. What is the best procedure to do this?

And is it any way to change the default charset to UFT-8 so tables by
default will become UFT-8?

And can I have one table with different fields with different charset?

Best regards,

Peter Lauri

Thread
Converting database and its tables to UTF-8Peter Lauri14 Feb
Re: Converting database and its tables to UTF-8Gabriel PREDA14 Feb
  • RE: Converting database and its tables to UTF-8Peter Lauri15 Feb