MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon  Miller Date:January 22 2006 4:37am
Subject:upgrade advice
View as plain text
I'm currently running MySQL on RedHat 7.2 and now I'm in the processing of finishing
testing a new server which has SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9.
My question is my database currently resides on RH7.2 and MySQL-server-4.0.13-0.  I want
to install the latest version on the SUSE system but I believe this to be  Version: 4.0.18
Release: 32.20 (this is with Service Pack 3 from Novell).
How do I do a backup of the existing and restore to the current? Are there any changes
that may cause my apps to have a fit?

Thanks

Jon

Thread