List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marko Domanovic Date:December 23 2005 2:01pm
Subject:Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...
View as plain text
I noticed rather interesting thing... If you deduct 1 from the 0 which is
stored in integer unsigned field, you get 2^32, not 0. I think that's how
things are not working with version 4, and want to ask is this behavior bug
or feature in mysql version 5, and is it customizable?

Greetings,
Marko

Thread
Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...Marko Domanovic23 Dec
  • Re: Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...Gleb Paharenko23 Dec
    • Re: Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...James Harvard24 Dec
Re: Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...Marko Domanovic24 Dec
  • Re: Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...Gleb Paharenko30 Dec
    • Re: Strange behavior with integer unsigned type...Stephen Cook31 Dec