List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nathan Gross Date:December 19 2005 12:06am
Subject:locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.
View as plain text
Hi;
Mysql 4x on Linux Fc4.
In /var/lib/mysql there is an ibdata1 file. Also in this directory I
also have various database folders, with *.ibd data files. I would
like to locate the ibdata1 somewhere else, say, /usr/extraData/mysql.
I am confused as how to set *innodb_data_file_path* as well as
*innodb_data_home_dir*.
Please help.
Thanks;
-nat
Thread
locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.Nathan Gross19 Dec
  • Re: locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.Gleb Paharenko19 Dec
  • Re: locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.Gleb Paharenko20 Dec
    • Re: locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.Nathan Gross20 Dec
      • Re: locating ibdata1 and *.ibd files in different directories.Gleb Paharenko20 Dec