MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AESYS S.p.A. [Enzo Arlati] Date:November 21 2005 7:29am
Subject:R: setup permission for stored procedure on mysql 5
View as plain text
I solve the problem, and I report it in case this should be usefull to
someone else.
Simply the manual reported a wrong sintax.
To grant on privilege on a tored procedure or a function the command should
be:
mysql> grant execute on function test_function to '%'@localhost;
mysql> grant execute on procedure test_procedure to '%'@localhost;