MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:November 19 2005 6:51am
Subject:Re: LIKE problem part II
View as plain text
on 11/18/05 7:18 AM, Peczöli Zoltán at zoltan.peczoli@stripped wrote:

> The result of the second query matches that of the corresponding LIKE
> query, but the first seems to be correct.
>
> Any ideas what the problem might be?

You are getting strange results.  At this point I would suggest dumping the
data, and looking at it in a editor to see if you can see what may be wrong.

Also, reimport it back into a new test table and run your tests again.
<http://www.newgeo.com>                     Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
LIKE problem?delta11 Nov
  • Re: LIKE problem?Jeremy Cole12 Nov
    • Re: LIKE problem?delta12 Nov
  • Re: LIKE problem?Gleb Paharenko14 Nov
    • LIKE problem part IIPeczöli Zoltán18 Nov
      • Re: LIKE problem part IIScott Haneda19 Nov
        • Re: LIKE problem part IIPeczöli Zoltán19 Nov