MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:wang shuming Date:November 19 2005 4:06am
Subject:what function could detect a row locked by other client ?
View as plain text
Hi,
I know select .. update could lock selected rows, if the connection not
release the lock, others always wait.
If I use get_lock() to get a logical lock by key xxxtable+xxxrow , but
others may not update other database on the same server .
What function could detect a row locked (by select ... update) by other
client ?
Best regard!
Shuming Wang

Thread
what function could detect a row locked by other client ?wang shuming19 Nov
  • Re: what function could detect a row locked by other client ?Rhino19 Nov
  • Re: what function could detect a row locked by other client ?Gleb Paharenko19 Nov