MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kenji HIROHAMA Date:October 24 2005 2:20am
Subject:Re: Should I buy commercial license?
View as plain text
Well, actually they did sell "only" commercial licence bofore starting
to sell MySQL Network.
And, we cannot find anything this "commercial" license purchase
process any more.
However, still it's not impossible to buy them directlly, so I would
like to clarify my understanding.

MySQL Network concept is very understandable for me.

P.S. Your footer is cool!

Anyway, thanks!

Regards,
hirohama from Tokyo